Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A + E today

In 2 months the boys will be FOUR...I honestly cannot believe my babies are turning FOUR! It's insane to think my tiny little 6 pound babies are growing up so fast. Everyday is a new day and I learn something new about the boys and the world. A lady stopped me in target the other day to comment on the boys Halloween shirts and we started chatting about when boys typically start talking. She mentioned her 2 y/o son isn't really talking and I told her to give it some time cause my two never stop talking. Andrew especially is very interested in why things are the way they are. We'll be driving down the road and he'll ask about why the stop sign is red and how long we have to stop before we can move on. I love his inquisitive nature. Ethan doesn't ask questions like his brother, he on the other hand is our sensitive-tender hearted son. He is so sweet and gentle. I would love to post some pictures, but I cannot find my card reader for my nikon. That is on the never ending list of things that need to be taken care of. I know most people can relate to that.

2 comments:

donna said...

Katie. I can't believe that they will be four. I love this post. Very interesting to note their differences as well.

cat said...

I haven't been here for a while, and boy, have they grown!