Sunday, October 24, 2010

First Dentist Appointments

We are a little bit behind on scheduling the boys first dentist appointments, with Craig working a contract job the last 6 months we decided to wait until full time employment came around so our coverage would be better. Thank goodness full time employment landed in Craig’s lap.

Boys did awesome at their appointment, I was honestly blown away with how well behaved they acted. It probably helped that the dentist practice was super kid-friendly and extremely patience with the little ones.

Andrew in the big chair:

DSC_1247

DSC_1248

DSC_1250

DSC_1259

Ethan’s turn:

DSC_1256

DSC_1268

DSC_1263

3 comments:

donna said...

Wow! They did real good. I hope to have the same experience with the kids. Do share your secrets!

Sheena said...

They look like Pros!! Glad it was a great visit! I'll be doing this shortly too!

the irelands said...

What big boys! You need to teach Ryan and Andrew how to be so brave!