Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wings Over Atlanta 2010 Air Show

 

What a fun day we had at the air show at Dobbins AFB. The boys and I went with my in-laws and bil/sil and my niece Natalie. It was a beautiful day, but unfortunately we forgot sunblock and tonight the boys and I both have raccoon eyes. I hope they are gone by next week as we have our annual family pictures. The boys LOVED the planes and when I asked them what their favorite part was they both said, ‘the jets.’ I’m excited to take them back again next year.

Andrew and Natalie enjoying a pre-show snackDSC_0961

Love this picture (a+e)DSC_0974

me and my boysDSC_0985

DSC_1020

grandpa + ethan awwwwDSC_1088

DSC_1047

DSC_1065

best…photo…of…the…day!!! (andrew)DSC_1072

DSC_1080

my beautiful niece Natalie DSC_1089

ethan loved the jets, but they were LOUD!DSC_1098

DSC_1122

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

How fun! Great pictures!

donna said...

How fun! I love all the pictures. And Andrew's facial expression is priceless!