Friday, November 5, 2010

Annual Family Pictures

My friend Lori out did herself this year. I absolutely love our family pictures she took a few weekends ago. Lori is so talented, I hope to be as good behind the lens one day as she is. Thanks Lori!

Ethan

DSC_6001 copy

Andrew

DSC_5995 copy

A + E

DSC_6000_copy

DSC_6008 copyDSC_6016 copy

LOVE these two family pictures!

DSC_6041 copy

DSC_6050 copy

DSC_6058 copy

Andrew striking a pose!

DSC_6073 copy

sweet, sweet Ethan

DSC_6092 copy

LOVE these boys!!! E + A

DSC_6121 copy

DSC_6154 copy

DSC_6174 copy

4 comments:

Sheena said...

LOVE these!!! Especially that one of all of your boys looking at you TOTALLY in love!! What a lucky lady! Great job Lori!!

The Loe's said...

What a beautiful family!

Gwen Papp said...

Love these. Great pictures. I love the one of both boys with you, too. It's so rare for moms to have pictures of themselves with the kids, they're usually the ones taking the pictures. Beautiful.

cat said...

Oh these are simply stunning.