Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mommy’s boots are made for walking

or in A + E’s case…PLAYING. A few nights ago I heard Craig playing with the boys and then lots of laughing…this is what I saw when I came into the room!!

DSC_0062

Silly, silly boys. The best part was watching them attempt to walk in my boots. That is something I need to capture on video…hahahahah!!!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that is very cute - I love how the boots go all the way up his leg! ha!

I adore those PJs! where did you get them??

cat said...

Oh that is so cute.

donna said...

Katie. You have the funniest boys! I'm sure everyday is an adventure at the Harris house.

Harris Boys said...

Barbara, I found them at Kohl's. :)

the irelands said...

belly laughs! This gives new meaning to thigh high boots! Oh I miss the boys and you. I'm off the next 3 days. Let's get together. We need to start christmas shopping! Jenfer

the irelands said...

This gives new meaning to thigh high boots! We miss you all! I'm off the next 3 days...we need to get together, maybe christmas shopping. Jenfer

Annie said...

Aww, they just want to have lots of fun.