I am impressed by the HUGE selection of really awesome holiday cards from Shutterfly this year. The selection is huge, it is difficult to pick out my favorite card. I have used Shutterfly in the past for Christmas cards and birth announcements after the boys were born.
My top 3 would have to be (in no particular order)
Diamond Flurries Christmas Card![STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2370-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281039929000114639_thumb[3] STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2370-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281039929000114639_thumb[3]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhFHhHcsOiwWQrMVgpTVRjukPdDNCdrzJZxIAMlE8cUJFc4vQ2WZaTa4kgeV5JHg67mAVVS5ICyHbfOtzuraq7LD2MPSc8e84tG4erQ-y9HSw6Epi8VTVMSkypqO2uMinlvlBY6DMxpH86z/?imgmax=800)
Family Wall Red Christmas Card![STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2407-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281039723000112300_thumb[3] STATIONERYCARD_5x7-23046-2407-MERCHLARGE_FRONT-v1281039723000112300_thumb[3]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSSTOpqhRgFOq7IopXrQD5BC4I0yA-i-tvghp3QCrQByVXCgJO3Nl1D-L7jpgJOzbPi2XtJsRcifmXFwzXGnGg4tRWZb9-jaa8jUO0owtekXPL5HRlsheqPSL1LE-99-30lAS1ZzzkHoTx/?imgmax=800)
Scrapbook Style Sage Christmas Card
I love how you can add multiple images to these cards and I really love the colors. This will be a tough call this year on which card I select. I’ll keep all my family and friends in suspense.
Check out Shutterfly’s website for all their great cards this holiday season, I know I will. Below are a few links that we take you directly to their card selections! Have fun shopping!!
Christmas cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/
Christmas photo cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
No comments:
Post a Comment