Thursday, May 19, 2011

End of the Season

I am WAY behind on blogging the boys tball games and when I look back at the pics they all look the same, HA! Needless to say the season is over and I’m actually really sad to see it end. The boys did awesome and really progressed so much over the last few months, the whole team really came together at the end and played awesome! The boys are talking about playing again in the fall, Craig and I couldn’t be happier. We would love for them to find one sport they can enjoy no matter which sport that may be. I’m going to recap their last game with some pics and videos.

So proud of both my boys, my future All-Stars!

DSC_0851

Look at that determination

DSC_0858

Great swing, Big E!

DSC_0875

YAY Andrew!

DSC_0884

Andrew and his friend Bradyn

DSC_0898

Coach pitch instead of off the tee, practice for the next age group. My boys LOVE it! Awesome swing and hit Ethan!

DSC_0902

Look at the professional stance from Andrew!

DSC_0907

Daddy’s turn to pitch!

DSC_0940

LOVE this part…

DSC_0947

What an AWESOME season, GO dodgers! Can’t wait for the end of the season party this Saturday!

No comments: