Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Art Barn

What a fun day today with Blair, her two boys and my handsome twosome. We visited The Art Barn, which is an adorable petting farm about 30 mins north of our house. We had SO much fun and the boys loved petting all the animals, the boys even got to help Farmer Sue drive the tracker around the farm. Ethan was incredibly sweet and loving with the chickens. It amazes me everyday that I have twins and they are SO opposite. Andrew could care less about the chicks and all Ethan could talk about was holding and petting the chicks, what a sweet soul. Andrew loved petting and brushing the animals, especially Luke the sheep. I would catch him sitting and petting Luke, sooooo sweet! Get ready for some cuteness overload!

Ethan and Luke the Sheep

DSC_0038

Best friend Blair and her handsome, handsome boys!!

DSC_0039

Ethan and the pigs, for my Grandma Jeanne, she loved pigs!

DSC_0047

brushing the animals!

DSC_0054

I need this sign at my house

DSC_0079

Meeting Vera Bradley, one of Farmer Sue’s chickens!

DSC_0080

I mean, look at that face, PURE happiness!

DSC_0086

Andrew loved Vera!

DSC_0097

DSC_0106

Andrew’s favorite animal, Luke the Sheep!

DSC_0109

Ethan there are a lot of animals here, but where did I find him ALL day?!?

DSC_0111

Waiting on the tracker!

DSC_0116

once again, Ethan found himself a chicken…lol

DSC_0129

DSC_0138

now onto the baby chicks!

DSC_0149

did I mention there were bunnies too?

DSC_0162\

Ethan helping out Farmer Sue!

DSC_0167

Andrew did an awesome job driving us around!

DSC_0176

If you live in Metro Atlanta I highly recommend checking out The Art Barn!

Telling Farmer Sue, we sent ya!

2 comments:

the irelands said...

I love it, talk abou major cuteness...we raised a chicken from a chick when we were little...in the middle of a city in a townhouse. You need to get him one! HAHA How are those babies feelin? Where is the art barn?

cat said...

That looks like a lovely place to visit.