Today I had the pleasure of being invited to the boys school for a mother’s day celebration. The boys class and the other preschool classes held a mother’s day tea in the celebration hall of the church. The kids were waiting so patiently in the halls for all the moms to arrive. They came walking in and took the stage to sing us a few songs they have been learning in music class. It was the most precious thing ever. The kids were all so excited to see their moms in the audience, they were all waving and saying hi mom! It was just too cute! The tables were decorated with our mother’s day gifts from our kids. I just love the handmade items the boys and their teachers made for us mom. Thank you Andrew and Ethan for an early mother’s day celebration! I love you both so much!!
The adorable invitation..I got one from both boys
The beautiful table set up
How cute??
Praying hands before we ate
a + e in the middle with the red polo and light blue polo
My sweet gifts from Ethan. The yellow card asked the boys about me and they had some funny responses. My favorite on Ethan’s is: my mom looks pretty when: and Ethan said: when she does her hair. SO sweet!
My sweet gifts from Andrew
Both boys told their teachers my age is 5 and Andrew said I look pretty when: and he said: at 4 o’clock…LOL!
With double the trouble as some people say comes the joy of getting double the love and double the gifts from my twosome!
Happy early Mother’s Day to all the wonderful moms out there!!
5 comments:
I love how special they made it. Happy mother's day Katie!
Oh that is such a sweet idea. Happy Mothers day to you
That is sooo cute! Aw! Four sounds fun!
Awwww, so sweet. Glad you had a great time.
I remember you commenting on one of posts. It was just like this one with it's fill in the blanks for mom. You said how you couldn't wait for you to get stuff like that from your boys. Well, it's here. It feels great, doesn't it!
Post a Comment