Thursday, December 1, 2011

{25 days of Christmas: Day 1}

Santa-Christmas Countdown

I found this cute print off on Pinterest (new found addiction) and thought this would be a great kick off to our 25 days of Christmas! The Christmas countdown is so cute and says:

Santa’s beard if very bare.

On his chin, there is no hair.

So each day add a puff of white.

When they are all on, he’ll come that night.

This is right up my alley and I can’t wait to see Santa’s full beard, as Christmas will be here!

(Andrew is orange, Ethan in green)

DSC_0172

DSC_0177DSC_0180DSC_0186

4 comments:

Annie said...

I like it!!! Is a cute Santa.

Can't wait what you have for the next days.

Unknown said...

Isn't Pinterest the best!?!?!?!

Sheena said...

Love it, super cute idea!!
P.S. Caleb has the SAME "Look what I made" board! :)

carbiebash said...

Okay now we need to see the full beard :)