Make snowmen
Ok, so the package said 6+, but usually I can judge whether or not I think the boys could actually partake in the activity. Well, I was certainly wrong about these little snowmen. What an absolute pain in the butt these little guys were to make. The only part the boys could do solo was the gluing of the 3 different size cotton balls that 20 minutes later fell apart. I had to get out the hot glue gun to glue all the pieces and parts together..and to top it off they didn’t turn out anything like the packaging. LOL. Oh did I forget to mention this “activity” if you can call it that only cost $1…can we say fail on day 18. HA!
Can’t make snowmen without my transformer costume!
These are the saddest looking snowmen I have EVER seen…poor guys!
1 comment:
They are so cute:)
Post a Comment