Trim the tree
First off, Happiest of birthdays to my sweet boys who are FIVE today! So hard to believe 5 years ago we welcomed two sweet, full term babies into this world. What a world-wind the last 5 years have been…I have loved watching my tiny babies turn into big boys! Happy Birthday A + E…mommy + daddy love you to the moon and back.
After cupcakes at school today, the boys and I came home and decorated their small tree that sits in our family room. Love keeping the same traditions from year to year. I remember the last few years this process took forever and this year the boys were done in 5 mins flat. Might need to get a bigger tree for them next year :).
5 comments:
Happy birthday to your big boys! Five! So crazy! :)
Happy Birthday Ethan and Andrew!!
Great job on the tree A&E
They've grown so fast since we've known them...from babies to big boys...love you Ethan and Andrew!
Love Jennifer,Matt, Ryan, Andrew and Baby Lily
Aw, so sweet
Post a Comment