Last day of student teaching was yesterday (5.4) and today my sweet husband threw me a very fun and entertaining graduation party for myself and one of my dearest friends who is also graduating with her degree in early childhood education. We had the best time with family and friends…feeling very blessed and accomplished this evening.
More pictures to come, but for now a picture of our yummy cake!
5 comments:
Congratulations Katie! I'm so proud of you! What a wonderful accomplishment!
How sweet!! Sounds fun, and can't wait to see the rest and hear all about it!! Congratulations!!
Congrats! Glad you got to celebrate this great accomplish!
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful cake.
Congratulations to you, I too am achieving a degree and will have finished in Nov. I am married, working full time and have 2 boys (7&9) Sometimes you just have to get on and do it and go with the flow and hope the family follow on behind you, which they obviously have for you.
Post a Comment