About a month and a half ago I went in for an interview for a preschool teaching position. I never heard anything after the interview until a few weeks ago when they called me back in and offered me the position. I will be teaching 3 year olds m/w/f and I’m very grateful and excited about the opportunity. The best part is I will be close to home and hopefully I will not miss much at the boys school and I’m teaching where my boys attended preschool, which was an amazing school and experience. School starts back for me a week after the boys start, which will hopefully give me time to get my classroom in order. Yay for new beginnings and blessings!
3 comments:
Congrats again! We finally found out this week which school we'll be at this fall, but we go back on Aug. 21 and i have no idea when I'll be able to get in my room, check it out and start getting set up. A little nervous to start all over again! :-(
Good luck! Your first classroom is so exciting!!!
Congratulations!!!!
I'm so excited for you starting your teaching career, you're going to do great and those kids are lucky to have you!!
Post a Comment