Andrew and Ethan are starting kindergarten (TOMORROW). Yesterday was meet and greet and we were so excited to find out the boys will have Ms. Mullen as their teacher. She is cousins with a close family friend and she pretty much rocks! Meet and greet went great, surreal for this mommy that is in denial that her baby boys are starting big boy school. I know they will have an awesome time and will learn so much, that is the most exciting part. Tucking the boys into bed tonight made me reminisce over the last 5.5 years and how fast they have flown by. Everyone tells you to cherish the early years and now I know why. Wishing my big, big handsome boys an amazing first day of kindergarten!!!!! Mommy is so proud of you and cannot wait to see you flourish and bloom over the next year!
Time to meet our teacher (and her theme is owls, which this mommy loves!!!)
Hugging mommy outside their school
Looking to see if we know anyone!
7 comments:
Soooo exciting Katie!!! I know they will do great!!
Wao, tomorrow is their big day. Wishing them the best during this school year.
OH, KK, I just can't even believe those boys are in Kindergarten starting tomorrow! They are going to learn so much and have a wonderful time! It's been quite the adventure the past few years with our twins and I am so glad I have you in my life to share this really special time with in our lives! Can't wait to hear about their first day of REAL School! XOXO
3 things-I love the boys in that one pic where they are all tan and in yellow, LOVE boating with the dolphins near us at St. George Island-it really is magical and amazing & 3rd-I See your abs big time!!!! GO GIRL!
3 things-I love the boys in that one pic where they are all tan and in yellow, LOVE boating with the dolphins near us at St. George Island-it really is magical and amazing & 3rd-I See your abs big time!!!! GO GIRL!
Have a great school year A&E!
Yeah! How exciting. I've got mixed emotions about my two starting Kdg this year. We kinda went through it all last year with the Developmental Kdg but this year is REAL Kdg, FULL day, another new school, etc. So part of me is still full of excitement and anxiety but part of me says "relax, you've done this already..." ha!
Hope they had a great first day! We're anxious to hear their teachers and get more info!
Post a Comment