Thursday, July 26, 2012

Vacation, Destin Florida

What a nice, relaxing time in Florida this year. The boys absolutely LOVED the ocean and did not want to leave yesterday. We spent most our time in the waves or at the pool. Boys had to have boogie boards for the waves and Andrew insisted on a skin board, you know the kind you throw in the water and try to ride on like a skate board. Pretty funny sight watching him try to master the board. Craig stayed home to work on some house projects as we are possibly placing our house on the market…eekkk.

Our last full day in Destin we decided to take a dolphin cruise and I’m so happy we did, what a fun experience for us. They are beautiful animals that would swim right up to the boat. I would highly recommend taking one at some point in your life.

Ok, so onto all the pictures I took. Thankful for my phone that takes pretty awesome pictures and instagram my favorite app on my phone to make the fun collages with.

Enjoy the overload of pictures I took!!!!

First two days the Gulf was full of seaweed, but that didn’t stop a + e

Andrew

DSC_0586

Ethan riding the surf in

DSC_0596DSC_0598DSC_0605

Love this picture, wonder what he was thinking looking out

DSC_0621

Andrew with his skin board watching his brother

DSC_0629DSC_0639DSC_0653

Mommy + Ethan on the dolphin cruise

DSC_0662

Our handsome, very tan boys {a +e}

DSC_0668DSC_0685

Mommy + Drew

DSC_0689DSC_0740DSC_0748DSC_0759DSC_0764DSC_0775DSC_0789DSC_0793

They did some tricks at the end, it was awesome!!

DSC_0804DSC_0805DSC_0822

Headed back in!

DSC_0832

Ethan driving the boat, he loved it!

DSC_0838DSC_0840DSC_0852DSC_0855

Sweet Ethan and mommy

DSC_0856

Talking about the water and animals with Drew

DSC_0860

Last two days, look at that beautiful water, NO more seaweed!

DSC_0915DSC_0916DSC_0925

Andrew’s attempts

DSC_0927

and the after…

DSC_0928DSC_0934

Back up and at it again, he didn’t stop trying

DSC_0939DSC_0953

Bad storm coming in

DSC_0955DSC_0968DSC_0989DSC_1005DSC_1017DSC_1020

Our last time to the ocean

DSC_1024DSC_1028DSC_1032DSC_1036

 

IPhone Pictures:

1

Mom + I

2

Dolphin Cruise Picture

34

Another beautiful day on the water

5

First day down in our clothes, we had just arrived and the boys couldn’t wait to go play

67

Mitchel (my sisters boyfriend) throwing the boys at the pool.

891011

Mommy + Ethan….Mommy + Drew

12

Our to dinner and a nice walk on the harbor docks

13

2 comments:

Annie said...

So happy all of you had a great time during vacations.

Unknown said...

I know you go to Destin every year and I'm always amazed at how beautiful and white those beaches are!!! Beautiful!!

And I'm SOOOO jealous of your dolphin cruise - I love dolphins and would love to see them that up close in the water!

I said it on Instagram and I'll say it again - you look AMAZING! You've always looked good but since training for the Tri - you are one hot Mama! :-)