Blair and I will be best friends for life and we can only hope are boys will be too. The boys are 15 months older than baby Bennett, but once they hit say age 3 and 4 age won't really matter...lol. I got to capture little Bennett on camera, what a sweet little boy my best friend has. He is such an angel with the biggest smile. I just love this little guy.
Remember Bennett from this post and this post...look how much he has grown. He'll be 6 months next week.
Happy half birthday...love aunt kk
11 comments:
OMGOsh! He has gotten so BIG! I do remember your other posts! WOW! He is getting BIG! WOW!!!
He is just beautiful and as always, your camera is FANTASTIC!!!
he has gotten so big and he is just freaking adorable! i love both the toes picture (i am a sucker for baby toes) and that last one of bennett and his mama - oh my gosh, what a sweet moment you captured katie!
He really has grown! I hate that babies don't get to stay babies for very long :(
He's a cutie and you got some sweet shots of him- my personal fave is the feet pic!
I bet he will learn lots and lots from A&E!
I am so jealous of your camera!! You do a great job.
What website do you use for your picture collages with no extra stuff to them? It's for a collage of just different sizes of pictures, not anything else? It is scrapblog or something different.
I especially love this little guy :) Bennett says Thank you Aunt KK for my half b-day post! We LOVE you very much!
Love, The Linns
About Nathan, Did you email Jennifer about wanting her address? She is the one who is compiling the quilt. Gingergrl is seeing about the bracelet and I would also like to do a tree, but we will see how much $ we have left over.
I remember the other posts VERY well! Bennett was born the day after my girls! :) YEA! He is so adorable!
Happy 6 months little (big) guy! :)
SO so PRECIOUS! The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! What a sweet baby! You captured my heart through pictures :)
~Elyse~
You take beautiful photographs - I am sure it makes it easy when the subject is adorable too :)
Loved the Momma and Babe shot!
AW! He is precious & getting soo big! Goodness you need to become a professional photographer...those pics are awesome!
I totally agree, that once the boys are older, you won't even know there's a difference in age.
Those are such beautiful photographs. I'm sure she's been madly buying frames for them. How nice to have such a great friend.
Post a Comment