Thursday, January 6, 2011

A + E’s first day of Preschool

Wednesday was the boys first day of Preschool at Hillside UMC. They go M/W/F from 9-1pm and come August they will attend Pre-K 4, 5 days a week for 6.5 hours. Mommy is enjoying some downtime as the boys are making new friends and learning new things. They were so excited about their first day, when Craig and I tucked them into bed that night they both said, thank you for taking us to school today. I thought that was really sweet, I can’t wait to watch them blossom and grow this year! So many new and exciting things for them to experience!

I promise they were excited, they are just sick of getting their picture taken!

DSC_0204

A + E

DSC_0205

Best of Friends!

DSC_0207

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 comments:

cat said...

Big big boys! Congratulations on the big step forward.

donna said...

Soo cute!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, they are such big boys! Pre-school, wow.

the irelands said...

I am sorry I missed the BIG event! We sure do miss those boys, and you of course too! We need some girl time. Enjoy the free time! You'll actually start missing them and will look forward to what they did everyday! Love Jennifer