Happy to report that our master bathroom is FINALLY finished, 6 long months of working on it after work and on the weekends Craig and I completed our first big house project. Craig gutted the old shower and replaced it with a beautiful new hand-laid tile shower, we painted the bathroom, bought new lighting, new faucets, new mirrors, new rugs, new décor and ta-da a new bathroom has arose. I couldn’t be happier and I love everything about our new bathroom! Not sure we’ll be embarking on many more home projects in the future, but it feels good to complete one!
Craig getting started back in June 2010
December 2010, we can almost see the finish line
Even Ethan can’t believe we are almost done!
Hanging the new lights
mommy’s big helper
Testing out the new shower
View looking in
Craig and I bought this plant back in 2002, it was a tiny little thing and it has survived 3 moves and 8 years with us. We say it's our 'lucky' plant!
3 comments:
looks great! we have wanted to redo our upstairs bathroom since the day we bought the house...but other projects were deemed more important. This summer's big projects include a HUGE project in our living room (tearing out a wall and some flooring, re-drywalling then painting it all, plus probably the kitchen, too) and hopefully adding a deck on the back. We'll do the living room but I Think we're actually going to hire someone for the deck so it gets done before the season is over - we inherited some money this summer and figured we'd put that to good use).
Then...once those projects are done - maybe the bathroom will come next year - I want 2 sinks/mirrors!!!
it's gorgeous! i'm so envious. :)
Is so beautiful. I like the tile.
Your husband did a great job.
Post a Comment