We got back today from a wonderful time at Disney. Why do vacations go by so fast? It feels like we just got there and it was time to pack up and head home. We are exhausted and I’ve been doing laundry all evening. Will post more pictures and a recap of our time there when my eye lids are not closing on their own. Welcome back to reality, huh??
Really the most magical place on earth!
4 comments:
LOVE that pic, and your shirt! :)
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
I can't wait to take our kiddos to Disney...We'll probably still have to wait a few years - all 3 are terrified of anything in costume! ha!
So glad you had a great time. We visited Disney last summer and had lots of fun. Can't wait to go again.
Have a wonderful weekend.
I don't know how I missed that you were going to Disney!! I know I haven't commented on your blog in forever... But I loving reading about your Disney vacation! We are going back in October and are staying at the AKL-Kindani Village. So I was happy to read that you guys liked it!! Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip!
Post a Comment