Friday, May 18, 2012

First sleepover

Boys best buds, Ethan and Owen who are also twins (fraternal) had a fun afternoon including a few hours of jumping on the bounce house, a few rounds of pizza, some ice cream and a fun movie in the family room. Love these four boys, they play so well together and are the best of friends! It is so nice to have another couple that Craig and I both adore and get along with and then to have kids that are the same age that play so well together. A few weeks ago our boys slept over at their house giving Craig and I a date night and part of the next day to ourselves…heaven! Tonight we repaid the favor so Laura and Eric could enjoy their night out! Looking forward to many more sleep overs and date nights this summer!

The crazy double-double trouble twin boys!

IMG_4451

1 comment:

the irelands said...

I see what Ethan thinks your good for! haha Ithink my Andrew would say the same thingsss!