Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Mom

As seen through the eyes of a 5 year old…

My mom’s name is: __________

Andrew: Katie

Ethan: Miss Katie

 

My mom has _________ hair.

Andrew: light

Ethan: yellow

 

My mom’s eyes are __________.

Andrew: dark

Ethan: blue

 

My mom is _______ years old.

Andrew: 17 (thank you bud!!)

Ethan: 80 (wow, do I look that old?!?)

 

My mom weighs _______ pounds.

Andrew: 15 pounds

Ethan: 70 pounds (he has redeemed himself!)

 

My mom’s favorite food is: ___________

Andrew: Steak

Ethan: Chicken with rice and beans

 

My mom’s favorite thing to wear is ___________

Andrew: A dress

Ethan: A dress

 

During the day my mom______________.

Andrew: cleans

Ethan: works on her computer

 

At nighttime my mom ____________.

Andrew: sleeps

Ethan: works

 

I love my mom because _______________.

Andrew: I like her (just like, not love..lol)

Ethan: She gives me toys all the time from Target (this made me laugh)

 

My favorite thing to do with my mom is __________________.

Andrew: Play video games

Ethan: buy stuff

 

SO funny reading how the boys perceive me…some answers were spot on, while others gave us a good laugh! Crazy boys!!

No comments: