Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh boy!

Yesterday after vacation bible school and lunch, the boys and I were headed to the gym. The nice people at CFA (that’s chick-fil-a for all those who don’t live in the south) were handing out balloons and the boys had to have one. Fast forward to the car ride home after my workout…both boys kept punching their balloons up front blocking my view of the road. I gave them both warnings and told them if the balloons came up front again I would open my sunroof and the balloons would be gone. From the picture you can guess what happened…yep, they didn’t listen and bye-bye balloons. I had to stop (thank goodness for the red light) and snap a quick picture of the boys. SO dramatic, hand over the face, tears and full blown crying…I had to laugh. I know that is so mean, but it was pretty funny in the moment. As my husband said on Facebook after I posted this picture, how long did it take for them to forget about the balloons…all of 5 minutes. Gotta love the overdramatic reaction from my two!

IMG_7200

                  Andrew                                           Ethan

4 comments:

Annie said...

OMG!!

boysmum2 said...

well done for sticking with your threat, at least the boys know there are boundaries and consequences, well done you

the irelands said...

absolutely hilarious...minus the 5min broken hearts! i guess they'll listen next time! working hard this week! see you hopefully next!
Love Jennifer

Unknown said...

haha!! that totally sounds like something I would have done, too! And yup...would have taken a pic of their drama, too! ha! Aren't we mean??

So pitiful!!