All I can say is HOLY SORE legs and upper body. If you ever want to know how out of shape you are, start training for a triathlon. Last Sunday officially started our training where I have to eat 6 times a day, take numerous supplements and drink roughly 120ml of water a day. We’re on day 3 of workouts and today we ran outside for 3.2 miles in the Georgia hot heat. My sister and I did ok, we’re trying to build up our endurance, which obviously is not there! I was definitely feeling the run today and this evening. My meals consist of 20g of carbs, 23g of protein, and 11g of fat. Absolutely NO dairy, grains, or fruit….not sure the real reason, but I’m listening to my trainer. I’m currently trying to come up with yummy options for my 6 meals, at least one is a power bar and a shake that tastes like a Reece's peanut butter cup! Those two are easy and I can eat or drink one right after my workout.
Here is the legs workout we did yesterday…one word: BRUTAL! (I obviously didn’t make the top 3, ha!)
and here are 2 of my meals from today and yesterday. I know it says I can eat 20g of carbs, unfortunately they cannot be ‘bad’ carbs, but I do get to indulge in large portions of veggies…yummy!
I weigh all my food to make sure I’m getting the correct amount of carbs to protein to fat.
This last picture is one of my supplements. I created a chart to keep up with when I take what, it’s a little confusing.
Whew! That is just week one!!!!!
4 comments:
Sounds hard but I'm sure that it'll all pay off. How nice that you get to have that kind of assistance. Gah, the gym around my house is charging an arm and a leg for it.
Sounds hard but I'm sure that it'll all pay off. How nice that you get to have that kind of assistance. Gah, the gym around my house is charging an arm and a leg for it.
wow! that's a lot to keep track of! Good for you and keep it up!
When you see this message, I need you to send me a pic of the phone of the chicken in a bag you were telling me about that is organic-I couldn't find it!
Post a Comment