10 days till my FIRST triathlon…that is crazy to say considering I had this crazy idea on New Years Eve and started training in May. It’s been a long road with some bumps along the way. The hardest part for me has been the nutrition aspect. Eating 6 times a day, high fat and high protein can be tedious. Working out and getting stronger has been the most gratifying aspect. I can feel my body changing and how much stronger I’m becoming. I told my sister eating clean and working out is addicting…I guess this isn’t a bad addiction to have! We went yesterday to buy our tri-gear, and next Monday we pick up our road bikes and then a week from this Sunday is the competition…eeekkkk!!!!!
Hard workout yesterday followed by some rock climbing..my first time.
Yummy dinner with Craig. Chicken, zucchini strips, sautéed spinach.,yummy!
My tri-gear…separate shirt and shorts with all the comfy padding!
1 comment:
You've done awesome and you look amazing! So proud of you! I wish I could be there to cheer you on!
Good luck and hope you have FUN, too!!!
Post a Comment