Sunday, September 9, 2012

Our week, maybe 2 in pictures

Surprised the boys at school one day and had lunch with them and their class. Andrew has made a best friend-Kade!

2

Ethan, one lazy afternoon after homework and playtime, enjoying some down time after a busy day!

3

Fall Baseball, my favorite time of the year. Second scrimmage of the season. Daddy is the head coach as we play for the Miami Hurricanes!

5

First game of the season vs. the Florida Gators. 9.8.12

4

The boys played their friend Kade from school. Ethan playing first base.

6

Can’t forget my crazy workout schedule…3 weeks OUT!

7

A + E LOVE their dogs…I mean seriously..they are obsessed with feeding them, walking them, playing with them and honestly bugging the crap out of them.

9

Homework time…so far so good..they are enjoying learning

11

This makes my heart smile…their love for books is blooming and this mommy couldn’t be happier and I thank their teacher at school for instilling a love of reading. I cannot wait to witness everything they learn this year!

10

No comments: