Thursday, September 27, 2012

2 days and some hours and minutes!

But who’s counting. I’ve been fighting a nasty sore throat all week and prayed it didn’t turn into something worse. So far so good. Cannot believe my triathlon is this WEEKEND! Craig, the boys, my parents, Meg’s boyfriend and his family and one of my best friends Amy will all be there to cheer us on! I can’t wait to see my family when I cross the finish line. We rode out to a local lake today to practice transitioning from the water to bike to run. Swimming in full tri gear in a lake is quite different than the pool at my gym. Glad we had the opportunity to practice!

Meg snapped a picture of me after I took my shoes off coming back into the parking lot. Can’t wait to compete this weekend and watch all my hard work pay off, what a wonderful feeling!

229211_10100622380766081_733631384_n

No comments: