Sunday, September 16, 2012

Andrew’s night out with daddy!

Craig and I love spending one on one time with our boys...we feel it is very important seeing as the boys are always together and we do most things as a family of 4. Last night was a first for Andrew and Craig. Our house is divided when it comes to college football and who we cheer for each Saturday. Craig has been a long time Georgia Tech fan and usually gets season tickets. This was the first year in many years he hasn’t had them. A buddy had two tickets for the Virginia vs. Tech game…Craig was really excited when he was offered the tickets. Andrew has been begging Craig to take him to a Georgia Tech game and his wish came true yesterday afternoon. I wish I could have been there to watch his reaction to the game and how big the stadium feels in person. I had my own special date night with my other favorite 5 year old…more to come of that later. For now, here are some pictures Craig took on his phone…I love that he knows how much I would want some pictures and is happy to oblige.

Craig posted this picture on FB, I just smiled when I saw it.

IMG_2628

I LOVE this kid.

IMG_3179

Andrew looks so grown up in this picture.

IMG_2494

IMG_9320

IMG_4759

No comments: