Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Andrew's new obession

Something about a little boy in a hat...I don't know what is it, but I just love a little boy sporting a hat from his favorite team...in our case the last 3 days Andrew has worn his t-ball hat around the clock. He goes to sleep with it (actually sleeping in it), wakes up wearing it and basically refuses to take it off. I am not complaining until its time for bath and he wants to bathe with it. Up until the boys started playing ball which is only about a month ago I could never get either kid to wear a hat. Andrew loves his hat and Ethan could care less about it, another difference in my two boys. They may be identical twins, but they are so different in almost every aspect. Anyone else have identical twins that may look alike, but have different likes/dislikes and personalities??


2 comments:

Gwen Papp said...

So cute. They look like such big boys now. :)

debi9kids said...

adorable!
It reminds me of my son Alex, who for a good year wore a cowboy hat EVERYWHERE, including the tub :)