Monday, March 14, 2011

Game 2

Make-up game tonight and the boys did awesome! I am loving being a baseball mom, I couldn’t be prouder of my two little guys. The pure joy and happiness on their face says it all and makes all this so much more fun!

DSC_0248

Andrew’s first bat

DSC_0260

look at that face…such determination

DSC_0264

Awesome hit Andrew!

DSC_0266

Big E’s first bat!

DSC_0273

Run, big boy!!

DSC_0275

This is the picture and moment that makes me so proud and happy for my boys…look at Ethan’s face and HUGE smile as he runs home. Melts my heart!

DSC_0283

DSC_0304

Way to GO Dodgers!

DSC_0339

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I say I am soooo jealous of sunshine, short sleeves and shorts and the baseball weather there?? We still have snow on the ground and I ventured out with 'just a heavy sweatshirt' because it hit 40 yesterday! So ready for spring here!!

I am debating whether to sign the kids up for tee ball this summer. Sarah wants to do dance in the fall but not sure if Jacob will want to play ball. He's not seeming to be as athletic/competitive as his sister.

carbiebash said...

They are too cute....I just want to squeeze them.