Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pretty day

Craig spent all day working on the gate to our fence while the boys and I played outside. First thing this morning we went to Target looking for new helmets for the boys. Their old one were just about too small. The boys picked out new spider man helmets and they suckered me into buying two bike horns…I’m apologizing to all the neighbors now, sorry. Such a pretty day, love Sundays like today!

Ethan

DSC_0219

Next on the list are new, bigger bikes!

DSC_0227

Love these faces, Andrew

DSC_0238

Sweet thing, Ethan

DSC_0240

4 comments:

Sheena said...

It was such a beautiful day/weekend! Glad you guys enjoyed it! I can't believe they have outgrown those bikes already!!! It seems like they just got them!

The Loe's said...

Glad you all were able to enjoy the wonderful weather! Love the new helmets!

the irelands said...

SO CUTE! I am sorry we missed you after the walk, I got kinda tied up down @ Valerie's house talking about what happened. The boys are growing so fast...they look even older in pictures! They grow up just too fast don't they? I'm off tomorrow so if the rain and cold stop we can meet on the sidewalk...haha! Have a good night!

carbiebash said...

Look how big Ethan looks on the bike. Can't believe how big they are getting. Love the new helmets.