Sunday, March 6, 2011

First tball game

Was rained out yesterday :( boo, but that is to be expected for Georgia in March. March is a tricky month, I've known it to rain,snow and be super sunny and beautiful over the years. Back in 1993, Georgia had one of the biggest snow storms in history...perfectly titled the Blizzard of 93. This time six years ago Craig and I were about to say "I do" and we had a gorgeous sunny day! Yesterday it rained ALL day. It just goes to show,you never know what the weather will be like in March. The boys were a little bummed they didn't get to play, but the plus side is the game will be made up....all is well again!

3 comments:

Muddy Dump Trucks & Stilettos said...

Happy Anniversary Month!

carbiebash said...

Sad we did not get to see the boys play their first game yesterday:)

carbiebash said...

We will be at their first game! Love those boys