Playing along with Cheryl over at Twinfatuation. It has been a long time since I posted a Way Back When-esday. I decided to randomly open a file and randomly pick a picture (thank goodness it was of the boys) and here is the result:
Dateline: June 2009
Twins' Age: 2.5 y/o
How I can’t wait for my yard to be this green and beautiful again, for long summer days of playing in the sprinkler, and enjoying a school free summer with my now 4 y/o boys. I.can’t.wait!!!!!!
If you want to play along check out Cheryl’s fabulous blog at Twinfatuation.

5 comments:
Coming over from Cheryl's link up! Your boys are adorable! What a cute pic of them playing in the sprinkler!
I can't wait for summer! Great picture!
Katie, so happy to see you playing along, and doing so so preciously!
Aren't the pictures from behind always so wondeful of twins?
Thank you so much for joining in with Way Back When-esday...your boys just keep getting more and more darling!
Summer is great season and it involves lots of fun.
Beautiful picture.
Melt my heart! This is my twins NOW! Crazy!
Post a Comment