Saturday, April 2, 2011

Can we say Pj’s?

My awesome friend Christy works for Carters and one perk of her company is being able to grab free ‘sample’ merchandise and because Christy loves me so much she grabbed a ton of pj’s for the boys that will cover them for the next year…easily! Thank you SO much Christy..we love you!

DSC_0462

This is not all of them..the boys have taken a liking to a few pairs that are missing from the pile.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

I love reading your blog! We have a lot in common, I also have twin boys and I graduated from KSU before moving to Virginia. I miss Georgia, so reading your blog lets me see what I have to look forward to when our twin boys get older (I can't wait until they can play baseball-how cute!!) but I also get to see pictures and hear about Georgia. I love it. And I'm obsessed with Carter's brand clothes, I stock up at Kohl's when they're on sale--I need a friend who works for them!! ;)

Unknown said...

wow!!!! how awesome!! I LOVE Carter's PJ's! ALl 3 kids are in some from them now :-)

Annie said...

Cute pj's!! I know they are goin to love every pair of pj's.

Have a wonderful week.

Sheena said...

Oh such a fun perk!!! I LOVE PJs, they got some cute ones too!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Aren't friends like yours WONDERFUL? Was realizing how few clothes we've actually bought for our two as late...LOTS of great pass-alongs.

Looks like your two will be QUITE the well-dressed night boys!

Muddy Dump Trucks & Stilettos said...

I'll buy them from ya when your boys outgrow them!

carbiebash said...

Wow that is a ton of pjs..That was nice of your friend