Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

What a fun and busy Easter weekend. Saturday the boys and I headed to the mall (yes I’m crazy taking two 4 year old boys to the mall by myself) in search of a new bathing suit. I really do not enjoy bathing suit shopping but with my upcoming girls trip for my 30th birthday (GULP) I desperately need a new one. Craig stayed at home to get the yard mowed and cleaned up since we worked all week picking weeds, laying new mulch and pretty much cleaning up the entire back yard. My awesome friend Christy joined us at the mall looking for a new suit too. I am over the moon with excitement about my upcoming trip. I’ve always wanted to have a girls weekend at the beach and what better excuse then to celebrate my birthday! Less then 2 months away, we leave June 16th!

Saturday night the boys and I went to my best friends house to have an early Easter celebration. Her husband is a firefighter and had to work Easter Sunday. We had a yummy dinner and then headed out for Easter service at their church. I love spending time with the Linn family.

We hosted Easter at our house this year, first time and everything was perfect. Craig slow cooked pork on the grill and we had all the yummy fixings to go along. Our parents joined us along with my sister, brother and his friend Robert. It was a beautiful day with my wonderful family. Couldn’t have asked for a better Easter!

a + e Easter baskets

DSC06240

Names on their pails made my by best friend http://www.bevinylized.blogspot.com/

DSC06241

DSC06242

DSC06269

Aunt meggie and Ethan (looks a little silly in this picture)

DSC06331

DSC06337

DSC06374

DSC06380

2 comments:

Annie said...

So glad you had a wonderful Easter with family.

Unknown said...

looks like lots of fun!! We had a great Easter too (although once again jealous of shorts and your warmer weather!) :-)