Playing along with Cheryl over at Twinfatuation. I haven’t posted many shots of my huge belly…This one in particular was right before giving birth to Andrew + Ethan. It’s hard to imagine my stomach was ever that HUGE! WOW. 12 lbs of babies were tucked inside there. They came about a week and a half later and my lungs and back were never more happy!
Dateline: November 2006
Twins' Age: 36 weeks gestational

7 comments:
Great picture! I wish I had taken more pictures of my belly!
oh my goodness! 11.25.06 was the day I delivered my two! I was 34 weeks that day.
April is Autism Awareness Month. I'm blogging about Autism all month long!
www.barbaramanatee.blogspot.com
You had a great belly.
What a belly! Just lovely!
It might be big, but it is beautiful! You did awesome carrying your twins full term! Good job Mom!
I cannot believe how good you looked even at term with twins! That's about what my belly looked like with one baby! It's true what you wrote on my blog...they grow up so fast! It's mindboggling!
I remember that belly...The makings of two beautiful little boys..
Post a Comment