Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tball pictures and Spring Carnival

Sunday boys had their team and individual t-ball pictures. All the boys were SO stinkin cute, I can't wait to see how they come out! After pictures a + e could hardly wait to jump on the bouncy houses, play all the fun games and eat lots of yummy sweets. I volunteered an hour of my time at one of the bouncy houses while Craig took the boys around. I was a bad mommy and forgot my camera, but Craig snapped a few pictures on my Iphone. Thank goodness for a good camera phone! Whew!!
Team Picture
L: R Back row: Coach Stephen, Coach Craig (daddy) Coach Tammy
L: R Middle row: Owen, Griffin, Ethan, Andrew
L:R Front Row: Matt, Dylan, Jack, Braydn



How cute is this?? a+e
Waiting oh so patiently for their turn!



Getting geared up (I think this is Ethan..lol, hard to tell since I didn't actually take the picture)

Go Andrew!!!
Ethan hit the target and knocked the coach into the water. How fun! All the proceeds from the dunk tank went to help a Coach that is terminally ill.


Enjoying their icee before heading home!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Great day with lots of fun.