Happy to report my two little guys are feeling better. Andrew was put on antibiotics, ear drops, and eye drops on his second day of school last week. We thought Ethan was catching the same bug come to find out his bug was viral and not treatable by meds. We made it through our vacation feeling a-ok and today the boys completed their 2nd week of pre-k. I said the first day dropping them off I was sad and would miss them, well I still miss them but they are having a blast at school and already learning so much. After getting the boys in the car from school in the afternoon they immediately start rambling over each other about their day and what they had for lunch and how cool their sleeping cots are and who their new best friend is. Their school is only about 2 miles from our home and these two boys are going 100 miles an hour telling me about their day. I’m loving hearing all the stories and watching them light up as they tell me. Their current best friend is a little boy named David and a little girl name Katie. I asked Andrew today if he told his friend Katie that his mommy has the same name. He said, “yes mommy, but my friend Katie is little like me, not a grown up.” thanks Andrew for that clarification :) I can definitely say I have missed my boys, but having the last 2 weeks of just me time has been fabulous. With a very busy semester quickly approaching (less than one week) I have cherished the down time. Still on the agenda for next week is an overdue pedicure and some adult pool time with one of my best friends, Tiffany.
Picture of a + e relaxing at our pool yesterday after school, tough life, huh?
1 comment:
So glad they are feeling better. Great report about school.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment