Just returned home from dropping the boys off for their first day of pre-k. I wasn’t sure Andrew would make it to school today, he started running a high fever last night. They woke up bright and early at 5:30 and told me he felt better…I’m keeping my fingers crossed I don’t get a phone call. In typical little boy fashion they both wanted to wear their character shirts, I should have warned their teacher they might be dressed in the same three shirts each week. Snapped a few photos this morning before heading out for their 7:30 start time. Andrew asked me to walk him inside to his classroom, but once we arrived at school he told me never mind he was a big boy and didn’t need my help. So proud of my BIG boys. Have a great first day Andrew + Ethan!!!
Silly faces
my big boys starting school, hard to believe!
They are so funny!
3 comments:
wow!! look at how they've grown! What handsome lil men you have! Hope they enjoy pre-k.
Awww, they look so big. Wish they have a blessing and fun day.
so cute! Hope they had fun and Andrew made it through the day feeling ok!
Post a Comment