Short little vacation for us, but just enough to meet my craving for the beach and sand. We were a little bummed about the amount of seaweed, but the boys could care less and even snorkeled in the green ocean. I loved sitting back watching them play in the waves and sand. I absolutely love this age and I love my little guy more than anything…I am such a blessed mommy and to top it off Craig stayed home cleaning and organizing our very messy garage. Thank you hubby for all your hard work over the weekend!
4 comments:
So sweet! These pics are precious! I again am very jealous, but the red seaweed does sound like a damper! Those boys are so cute and your evolving photography skills are making the photos great!
how fun! Destin must be the place to vacation. I'd never heard of it before blogging and I swear, I've read several people write about going there. looks great! white, sandy beaches!
My daughter would love that sand dollar!
Love all the pictures Katie! Wish I could take great pics like you. The boys are too precious!
BEAUTIFUL pics, I love seeing how much the boys enjoyed the beach!! Glad you squeezed one last trip in before school!
Post a Comment