Monday, March 17, 2008

15 Months

Wow, I can't believe I'm typing that, my boys are 15 months old. Where does the time go? We love the boys pediatrician, Dr. Rzeznik. She is so gentle and really enjoy seeing the boys. Today was their check-up and all looks well.

OK here are the Stats:

Andrew 25 lbs, 32 3/4 inches tall 90-95 percentile
Ethan 24.5 lbs, 33 inches tall 90-95 percentile

I think the scale was incorrect when they weighed Ethan, there is no way Andrew weighs more. My guess Ethan is 25 lbs or heavier. I think we are going to have tall, skinny boys :)

The boys waiting for their shots, they only cried for a split second.

Andrew in red

2 comments:

Tonya Staab said...

Happy 15 months to the boys. What fabulous weights and lengths. You should be so proud, they are gorgeous and thriving.

debi9kids said...

Wow! Big boys! Happy 15 months!