OK...I chopped all my hair off, about 8 inces...AHHH...my hair hasn't been this short since high school over 8 years ago. Craig's first statement was 'its short"...lol. When I was first deciding how to get it cut I thought maybe just a short trim, but in the end I decided to be more dare devilish and cut it all off. I LOVE it. My mom and dad love it too :)


Craig said I look drunk here..I wasn't ready for the picture yet...lol


**check out the post below from yesterday with my long hair**
7 comments:
y gosh, it looks fantastic! I have been toying with the idea of chopping all of my hair off for months now. I wear it in a ponytail ALL the time and it is getting so boring! I think you may have inspired me to actually do it this time!
You look super cute! I've been thinking about getting a new 'do also.
It looks great! I just chopped all my hair off and posted a pic to our blog too. It is so light ad 1,000 times easier. I think the preg. hormones made me do it.
Hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, I saw that you'd posted on my friend Debi's blog so I just had to sneak a peak. Love your haircut. I just did the same thing yesterday ... 8 inches too. I almost cried all the way home but I think I'm coming to terms with my 'loss' now :). You have a beautiful family.
I LOVE the haircut! I have been enjoying the ponytail thing during pregnancy and now that the girls have arrived I am itching to go out and finally get it highlighted again and have been thinking it's time for a new cut too. Yours looks Fantastic!
Also...thanks for all of the great support both on the nest and on my blog! It was great to see your comments last week after the girls arrived!
I LOVE the haircut, I think it looks fantastic. I have been enjoying a ponytail during pregnancy, but now that the girls arrived last week I can finally go get highlights again and have been thinking about a new fun cut as well. You've inspired me!
Also, I wanted to thank you for your comments and support on the nest and also on my blog last week after the girls were born. Thank you!
Your hair looks great! I want to do something as daring. RIght now it's pretty much in a pony tail everyday.
Post a Comment