Thursday, March 27, 2008

Oh Boy!

The boys had their 15 month check up last week and Monday both boys started running low grade temps and yesterday woke up with red bumps covering their bodies. My mom did some research to discover some kids can have a reaction to the MMR shot that the boys received. Its like mini-mumps and measles. Here's a few picture of my poor Ethan. The bumps are a little hard to see in the pics, but in person they look pretty bad.



Then this afternoon I walked away to the kitchen to come back and see this

Andrew had pulled down a bag of chips I was eating and they went everywhere. The dogs joined in to eat and Andrew had greasy chips all over him. What a hoot.

Here a few pics from the other day that I thought were so cute!


*Andrew in red and on the left as always*

8 comments:

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Poor boys. Those shots they get always scare the crap out of me!! I love those pictures of them on the chair laughing with each other. That bond that they have is so fun to see!

debi9kids said...

Poor Ethan! One of the ladies in my multiples group had that happen with her son too. It's pretty rare. Your poor guy. :(
Love the chips all over the floor. LOL
Also, the pics of them so smiley! OM Gosh! So cute! They just look like such happy guys!

BuckeyeBundle said...

I love your pictures of when your boys are laughing at each other. They are just so cute! And I hope I am able to have your great attitude about the bag of chips when my girls make that mess in my house! :) You're a champ! ps...yes, Ava is the one that is buckled into her papasan chair on my blog....I swear even when she is swaddled, she can shimmy her way to the bottom of the chair and then starts crying....such the little Houdini!

Becky @ Our Sweet Peas said...

Oh, that stinks! The boys have their first MMR this month (april actually). I hope they start feeling better soon. How nice of them to add to the fun with the chip incident :) These boys like to keep us on our toes!

carbiebash said...

Hope the boys are feeling better. Sure will be great when these vacinations are done. love, Mom

The Murray Crew said...

We had the bumperoos too! Let's see I think Henry, Clark, and Isaac ended up with the little measlish bumps. Glad to hear we weren't alone...

They are such cute buddies. They take grrrrrrrrrrrreat pictures!

Tonya Staab said...

Andrew is so cheeky with the bag of chips and of course the dogs had to join in LOL.

As Debi said one of our twin friends had the same thing with the measles rash after the MMR, it went away though.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

Hey Katie! Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope everything is getting back to normal around your house!