Monday, March 31, 2008

Girls Night Out

A VERY much needed Girls Night Out. I met up with my long time friend Jessica who lives in South Carolina and a few of our friends for dinner and dancing Saturday night. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory (yummy)and then headed downtown for some drinks and dancing. It was really a great time, I miss my early twenties when we would go out like that every weekend. This past week was a really challenging week for me. The boys were not acting like them selves and mommy was really tired come Friday...Girls night out could not have come at a better time. Thanks Jess for planning everything and Christy for getting me to dance. Love you guys! Also a special thanks to Grandpa Harris for watching the boys since Craig and I both went out.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are SO great! What fun! I was laughing out loud as I viewed the photos...living the craziness all over again, I guess. E-mail me all of them please...since I didn't get too many of my own.
I can't wait for the next time! I love you sweetie! And thanks for the bed, breakfast, shower and friendship! I have missed you!

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

Sorry you had a bad week! Girls night out looks like tons of fun though!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am so glad you were able to get out for a girls night out. the pictures are great and it looks like you had so much fun! though i have to admit i am quite jealous...

BuckeyeBundle said...

What a great way to end a stressful week! I'm glad you had a fun GNO! I can't wait until my first time out, even though I know I will be thinking of the girls the entire time. I hope the boys are feeling better and no more red bumps!

Liz said...

Looks like fun! Is that your sister with you in the second picture? If not, you resemble each other.

debi9kids said...

Glad you got a chance to get out. Looks like so much fun! Nothing makes "it" all better than a nite with the girls. YEAH!