






A little background on our relationship, Craig and I met March 2, 2002 at RCB. Craig is a member of TKE, Tau Kappa Epsilon and each year they hold the Red Carnation Ball. We both attended the same University and actually had a class together 2 years prior. I don't remember Craig, but he said he noticed me in a Politic Science class, but never had the nerve to ask me out. We started dating immediately after RCB and were inseparable. Four weeks after meeting, Craig and I both moved out of our parents houses and moved in together.


We were engaged February 21, 2004 and spent the next year planning a beautiful wedding. Our friends and family still talk about the reception and what a blast it was.







We spent our honeymoon in Hawaii cruising around the islands...what a great time we had. We can't wait to go back. And yes, I was really skinny and very tan.





We celebrated our one year anniversary and 3 weeks later I found out we were pregnant and thus our journey began.
We scheduled our 20 week ultrasound to find out the gender, had no idea I was carrying twins. Talk about a HUGE shock, check out my face. I remember looking up at Craig thinking holy cow, we're going to have 2 babies and make that 2 baby boys. Telling our parents was so much fun, both parents were stunned, but my parents take the cake for the most opposite reactions. Picture says it all.




I had a wonderful pregnancy, carried full term for twins and worked up until the friday before I was induced.





So, that's it, my life in one post. Craig and I are so blessed to have each other and to have the family and friends we do. We love you all.
8 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
I'm sure if I could see the photographs I'd tell you how beautiful you look but alas all I see are little red crosses :(
Happy Anniversary! LOVE this post. You are such a beautiful bride-it does look like a fun reception and I love the looks on your parents faces! Such great memories!
I can only see two wedding pics but you look great! Happy Anniversary! Ours was the 21st and I still haven't uploaded my wedding pic b/c I can't figure out where it goes when I scan it in? Oh well!
Happy Anniversary!
You looked just GORGEOUS on your wedding day! What a beautiful couple! (no wonder you boys are so GORGEOUS!)
Thanks for sharing your background story.
Happy Anniversary! I wish I could see all the pics. I really want to see the ones when your parents find out it's twins.
I love the wedding pics. What a beautiful bride!
I also love the pic of your parents when finding out about the twins. How great that you caught it on camera!
i loved seeing all of the pictures of you guys and reading your story! We were another couple that moved very quickly after meeting and it just amazes me how many of us are out there. Happy Anniversary!
Oh Katie!!! I loved this post! You are STUNNING in your wedding photos...WOW!
I love the pic at the U/S. WOW! I remember that moment well...
Hugs to you, you sweet Georgia Peach!!!
Love a Jersey Girl...
Post a Comment