The boys playing piano with grandma today..my mom is going to kill me, she was in her pj's and cleaning her kitchen when we stopped by. She is such a goof and just loves playing with her grandbabies. We love you grandma!!
Andrew playing "peek a boo" Getting ready to eat lunch (andrew on left) Andrew not enjoying his pants on his head...lol (poor kid) The boys and their spinney zebra
Those are some great pics! I just found your blog through another multiple mommy blog...your boys are soo precious! My girls and your boys are 3 weeks apart! I'm going to have to keep up with your blog so i can see what's next for me and my girls! :)
they are so cute. I love them playing the piano with their grandma. I should let mine have a go of their big brothers keyboard, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before.
4 comments:
Those are some great pics! I just found your blog through another multiple mommy blog...your boys are soo precious! My girls and your boys are 3 weeks apart! I'm going to have to keep up with your blog so i can see what's next for me and my girls! :)
OMG! They are so darn cute! I just want to squeeze them. :)
SO CUTE!!!
they are so cute. I love them playing the piano with their grandma. I should let mine have a go of their big brothers keyboard, I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before.
Hope you had a great day yesterday :)
Post a Comment