Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Disney, day 3

Was spent at Epcot for 13+ hours, yes we are crazy, but the weather was perfect and we had the best day! This is definitely the perfect age to take kids, 4.5. They are tall enough to ride almost all the big kid rides and they are still in awe of the characters and all the magic that Disney brings.

In line to ride Test Track, this was a family favorite. Andrew wasn’t too sure at first, but he loved it

DSC06549

Ethan was ALL smiles

DSC06550

 

DSC06557

DSC06563

“Which one is Dale, that’s my middle name”…Ethan Dale Harris 4 y/o

DSC06566

Didn’t take too many pictures this day, we were having too much family fun!

DSC_0160

Fast asleep after a long, fun day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like sooo much fun! We hope to go in another year or two when our youngest is 4 and the twins are 6.

Annie said...

So glad it was another great day.

Sheena said...

1st- You are adorable!!!! 2nd- How much fun is that?!?! I'm loving these pictures and can't wait to take Caleb! I was thinking around 4.5-5 yrs old! He would love that Cars landscaping!

The Loe's said...

Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. It looks like you guys had so much fun! I can't wait to take B one day!

the irelands said...

I wanna go back!!