Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Playing catch up

I thought my life was crazy during school, but these past few weeks have flown by. Last Thursday I left with 3 wonderful friends for Destin, Florida. My big 30 is coming up..EEKKK and I've always wanted to take a girls trip somewhere to celebrate. We had some great laughs, relaxing time on the beach and some fun conversations. Why do vacations go by so fast?? Speaking of vacations I am still working on posting the rest of our Disney trip.

Over the next month and a half I have a HUGE to do list for around the house, I want to organize our office into a practical working room and clean/organize a few closets and cabinets before school starts in August. The boys and I have spent almost everyday at the pool, they are so tan and I love how the sun lightens up their hair. They are swimming so awesome, Andrew amazed me the other day when he swam half way across the pool and even came up for 2 quick breaths. Loving our summer time together, another plus to becoming a teacher!!

A few pics from our time in Destin! Wish I was back there now!

Jenn and I

DSC_0529

Giselle and I

DSC_0523

Christy and I (my long lost sister)

DSC_0528

DSC_0520

The girls!

DSC_0541

Thanks girls for making my birthday weekend so fun and special!

5 comments:

Annie said...

What a fun trip you had with your friends.

Happy early Birthday!!

Unknown said...

wow!! what an awesome trip! I've heard Destin is beautiful..never been there though! Happy Birthday!

donna said...

Awww...what a great time! Girls trips are so fun!

the irelands said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! I was there in spirit!
Jennifer

Sheena said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Looks like you girls had a great trip!!