Sunday, June 26, 2011

Silly boys

For those who have never seen my kids in person, do you think they look identical? We found out last Christmas through DNA testing that they are certainly identical, but I always wonder what other people think? As their mom I think they look NOTHING alike, but I know that is because I see them all the time and I can point out their differences in personality and outward appearance. Just curious if anyone can tell the difference?

DSC_0066

DSC_0059

DSC_0057

DSC_0075

Can you tell the difference? and who is who? hehe, I know that is probably impossible for most.

102NCD80

7 comments:

Hannah said...

NOOOOO idea!! hahaha. all i know is they are adorable! :)

Gwen Papp said...

I never questioned for a minute that they were identical. I cannot tell them apart at all, even if I study them in pictures where they're identified. I always think it's so funny when moms of identicals say that they look "totally different" to them. Amazing!

Triple Threat said...

Andrew-red
Ethan-blue

That's my guess! Hope you're having a great summer so far!

Annie said...

I guess Ethan - blue and Andrew - red.

Maybe their smiles and eye color.

Unknown said...

ha! noooo idea...do you ever mix them up yourself??

the irelands said...

Andrew red and Ethan blue...you should have mixed up the colors and really tricked me!
haha Jennifer

Harris Boys said...

everyone was right and no far Jennifer, you know my trick :)

Barbara, the only time I get them confused is from far away or when they have hats on.