Saturday, June 25, 2011

Disney, Day 5

Started off with a FUN character breakfast with Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck. After eating we headed over to The Magic Kingdom, hands down the boys favorite park. It was the hottest day we had, but that didn’t get up down and once again we closed the park down. Andrew and Ethan were such brave boys, they rode all the big kid rides and ended the night riding space mountain, which is an intense indoor/pitch black roller coaster. So proud of our big boys and how they were ready to ride everything! They are still talking about Disney today and all the ‘awesome’ rides and how much they want to go back. Me too boys, me too!

DSC_0337

DSC_0343

DSC_0347

DSC_0349

DSC_0358

DSC_0367

DSC_0373

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just playing a little catch-up, it feels like forever since I've popped by to see what you are up to. I absolutely LOVE all the photos from Disney, it looks like you all had such a fantastic time. Happy birthday too beautiful lady.

Annie said...

Magic Kingdom is our favorite park. Definitely, most people want to go back.

I like their shirts.

Unknown said...

looks like soooo much fun!! I can't wait till our kids are ready to go!